is the home of JKSimBlast
, the premier software system for blast design and analysis
operations. With over 750 users in 60 countries, JKSimBlast is used in a wide range of mining, research and teaching applications by miners, explosives suppliers, contractors, consultants and universities.
blast design, analysis and management
- three stand-alone programs for design and analysis of bench, ring and face blasts – 2DBench, 2DRing, 2DFace
- two auxiliary programs for extended analysis of blast data – 2DView, TimeHEx
- a separate program for management of blasts and related files – JKBMS
and its agents
can also provide technical support and training.
is the Australasian distributor of
- Blastatistics® software for quality control of drilling and blasting in open-cut mines.
* Blast Design, Analysis and Management *
JKSimBlast is a comprehensive suite of programs for blast design and analysis.
It is available as individual stand-alone modules or packages.
* Online System for Blasting Quality Control - QAQC *
Blastatistics® allows you to control and analyse the quality of the entire D&B
implementation process at your site - quickly, practically and easily.